No. There is no such thing as a good stick and poke. Ever. At all. Was it done by a professional? No. Was it done by an untrained person with unsanitary, non-sterile equipment and none body safe ink? Yes.
Then there’s nothing good about it.
I’m sorry, but the tradition style of tattooing, like the origins itself are technically handpoking, single dots at a time, I’ve seen some AMAZING handpoked work, and I myself intend on getting handpoked work done.
And yes, there are people who you would call handpoking artists.
- sea-change likes this
- johnnybubonic likes this
- severedheadmedusa likes this
- victorianaaa reblogged this from basedmcgoats and added:
- cutthrote reblogged this from basedmcgoats and added:
- itsallsofragile likes this
- crystal-clit likes this
- treebeardoffangorn reblogged this from i-xviii and added:
- i-xviii likes this
- valgina-nipples likes this
- sinisterphoenix reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- vanillyschweetz likes this
- touchmeordont likes this
- thegrimsleeper reblogged this from intofangornforest
- drunktotoro likes this
- succotrina likes this
- anjhuzen reblogged this from everythingbutharleyquinn
- sweetredvine likes this
- meezayyy likes this
- intofangornforest reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- intofangornforest likes this
- torturedtoysatdaycare likes this
- therulesofattraction likes this
- aggressivepeach likes this
- dollyfarton reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- rats-in-the-walls reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- drugssexandbullshit likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this