The source is myself since I took the photo on my phone last night.
SUBMITTERS COMMENT: I’m submitting myself and the microdermal piercing I got my my on my hip last monnth. It went well until 2 weeks ago when my body started to claim it as it’s own and skin started growing on/around the piercing.
WHY IT’S AWFUL: It was placed in too high of a movement area, my skin started growing around it, the little gem has been getting eaten away at and is now squishy and dirty looking. When I looked at it last night a massive white and green blob had grown around the piercing and when I poked it A LOT of puss came out.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Going back to the piercer and having her cut it out and let my body heal properly. Hopefully the infection isn’t too bad and I won’t have to see my doctor for anti biotics.
Wait…. Gem got Squishy……
That doesn’t sound good at all.
- followsardoodledom likes this
- tawdryplaza reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- infamousnfamous likes this
- cellophane--soldiers likes this
- fibroqueen said: ouch, that ring around it looks ominous to me, I’d suggest antibiotics anyway, that red ring is inflamed infected tissue. I hope it feels better soon x
- dangitjulie said: Go to a doctor and not the piercer who allegedly messed this up in the first place.
- doped-up-dollie said: I thought that was a nipple.
- kathorsuxx likes this
- dancecrasher said: looks like MRSA!
- beccuhnator said: EW.
- yvckybvnny likes this
- rats-in-the-walls reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- outgrowingpains likes this
- sink-the-dynasty submitted this to awfulmodifications